everteen Menstrual Cup (Large) is most healthy, comfortable and cost-effective sanitary option for complete feminine hygiene which gives women an option to lead a completely normal life even during menstruation.
• Reusable for as long as 10 years.
• No menstrual odour, dryness, discomfort, itching or rashes caused by sanitary napkin pads.
• Lesser need to remove and reinsert compared to changing sanitary pads.
• Lesser cramps due to the suction created by the seal of the everteen Menstrual Cup.
• No risk of flooding or period disasters due to sneezing.
How to Use:
If you are using the menstrual cup for the first time, you may require a few attempts to insert it comfortably which is normal. Do not attempt to insert the menstrual cup during non-period days, because your cervix may be in a different position while you are menstruating which makes a favourable environment for a comfortable fit of the menstrual cup. During periods, follow these steps to insert the everteen menstrual cup:
• Wash your hands properly. Wash your menstrual cup with everteen Natural Intimate Wash. Rinse it thoroughly before using it. You can also sterilize it in hot water.
• Wash the exterior of your area with everteen Natural Intimate wash. Never wash your area with soap/shampoo or chemical-based products which can use infections or pH imbalance.
• Sit in a relaxed squatting position. Try not to tense your pelvic muscles. It helps to do kegel exercises by practicing to loosen and tighten the pelvic muscles before inserting the menstrual cup.
• Fold your menstrual cup by punching down the opening of the cup and hold it with one hand with the open mouth-end facing the opening. With your other hand, spread the folds of the skin and find the opening.
• Push the cup in about 45 degree angle towards your pubic bone. Now release the cup such that the fold of the cup pops open.
• Make sure that the cup is fully open. You may hear or feel a “poop” when it is opened.
• Continue to push the cup until it is comfortable.